I was not at the seminar, but Tim Crawford told me about it.  Tim did the
reconstructions, and Nigel performed it with Peter Holman in Poland, of all
places.  I asked Tim for the scores, but he has not published them & was
(at least at that time) reluctant to share them.

ed

At 05:04 PM 12/23/2004 -0800, Howard Posner wrote:
>I recall that at an LSA Seminar in the 90's there was a session devoted to
>reconstructions of a Weiss concerto or two, and someone played a tape of a
>concert somewhere.  Can someone with a better memory recall who did the
>reconstruction (Tim Crawford?) and who played it (Nigel North?)?
>
>Thanks
>
>Howard
>

>To get on or off this list see list information at
>http://www.cs.dartmouth.edu/~wbc/lute-admin/index.html

Edward Martin
2817 East 2nd Street
Duluth, Minnesota  55812