Hi Roland -

 Yes, it is great music, isn't it.  My collection (which is out of print
now) represents about half of that manuscript, the rest is in the flat tuning.
It is just as nice.

 You can get a microfilm from the National Library of Scotland, George IV
Bridge, Edinburgh EH1 1EW Scotland, they may also make paper copies
available now, or you can try an interlibrary loan search - I borrowed
a copy from some college in California once.

 CNRS does have a book of music in the flat/sharp tunings.  Again,
interlibrary loan is your best bet.  (Note - I just tried to
do a web lookup of CNRS's lute music on the CNRS web site and got
nowhere, and Dartmouth has completely changed their on line catalogs
so I can't find what I am looking for there, either!)

 I intend to make a companion book, "Music in the Flat Tuning", but
it may be many years until that happens.  Probably not until I get
another lute that I can keep in the flat/sharp tuning.  I have typeset
a few pages of the flat music, but I can't fiond that, either!

        Wayne