At 04:40 PM 2/22/2005, Alain Veylit wrote:
>I have many friends in the sciences and I have always loved the titles
>of scientific articles for their sheer poetic impact. As a matter of
>fact, I have just been invited to a conference entitled: "The Evolution
>of Exclusive Paternal care in Arthropods". Compared to that, literature
>titles ("Shakespeare's childhood: where, when?") pale...

This topic is beginning to smack of my day job.  I've just been asked to
review a research proposal that sports the title "Dynamics of
benthic-pelagic phosphorous exchange through sediment resuspension by
fish."  As far as such things go, this title is rather tame.  I haven't
read the proposal yet.

Eugene