Dear lute friends,

I've just received my copy of Naxos Weiss vol.6.

There was apparently a mix-up somewhere along the line and track 10, a C =
minor Sarabande, is repeated as track 16, which should be a Bb major =
Sarabande.

Although some people might not be disturbed, as the C minor Sarabande =
fits surprisingly well in the Bb piece,
Naxos has advised me that a new pressing will be made as soon as =
possible.

For people who already have the CD, I  hope Naxos will replace it with =
the correct version when available, but this still has to be clarified.

My apologies to anyone who is inconvenienced by this mistake. For those =
looking for a collector's item, there will probably still be copies in =
the stores for a while.

They say no publicity is bad publicity, but I certainly could have done =
without this.

Robert