From: Vance Wood <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Mar 26, 2005 2:46 PM
To: lute list <lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Subject: Re: belly braces

Roman, or an oil slick, so what's the point?  Do you think I am ashamed of
my work with bonsai?  I am recognized in the field in more countries than
one.  There are probably more people that know and respect my work with
bonsai than know and recognize your work with the Lute.  You want to talk
about bad Karma? For someone who always seems to be one for peace you
certainly have an angry and mean spirit about you.

Vance Wood.