>>> I have yet to open any of your cheesy products,
>>> I'm not about to start now.
>>> Michael Thames
>>> www.ThamesClassicalGuitars.com
>
>> Just because I like logic: how do you know they are >cheesy if you have
> never
>> opened one of them? 8^)
>
>> Francesco
>
> Aside from the name that gave it away, I've asked several lutenist's, whom
> I respect, and admire. Their advice was to avoid "string cheese" all
> together, citing health concerns.
> Michael Thames
I am saving your manly second-hand opinion for the relevant section of
http://polyhymnion.org/swv/comments.html
where it would certainly add to your well-deserved reputation of a
culturally sensitive individual.
RT
ps.
Sorry about your chronic sinusitis. Cheeses are indeed bad for that,
especially such Armenian specialty as "string-cheese".