>This is a prerogative of big boys like Barto, Egüez, >Karamazov et alia,
not
>clowns like you.
>RT
         I would quite honestly say they have very little choice in the
matter, for the most part their, lucky to play in the church down the street
from you.
  If more than a few hundred show up at the GFA will Barto refuse to play?
Think things though a little more!
Michael Thames
www.ThamesClassicalGuitars.com