I may be over my head here but, if this is legitimate, it is likely that what
is being blocked is the "sender" because the sender is not on the recipient's
list of known senders. If your message is sent to the lute list, the recipient
will get the message, since he has presumably cleared the lute list as a
legitimate sender. Frequently, when people "reply all' a second message is sent
directly from you to the recipient. It is probably this that is getting
blocked. In that case there is no need to click the link.
Of course if the link is bogus there is no need to click it either.

Craig

Craig R. Pierpont
Another Era Lutherie
www.anotherera.com

Leonard Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I got two of them yesterday for the first time. I went ahead and clicked,
since I thought it was a response to something I had just sent. In
retrospect, I hope I didn't sign myself up for a Spam Fest!

Leonard Williams