Cross-posted; please excuse duplication.

1. Can anyone recommend 17th-century songs for soprano or mezzo-sop. and
11-course Baroque lute (d minor tuning) with the accompaniment in tablature?
I'm not quite far enough along in this tuning to realize a bass just yet.

2. Is there a source for Caccini's "Amarilli mia bella" with the bass line
realized for theorbo, in tablature? I have played the realization by Dowland
for lute, and can realize Caccini's original bass line on the theorbo, but the
results of my attempt at the latter are thinnner sounding than I'd like.

My thanks in advance to all,

Eric Hansen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]