Hi Michael,
indeed there are only very few indications of fingering of the right hand.
There is one Sarabande, where probably Weiss himself has indicated the fingers
of the right hand in one arpeggio.
It is the Sarabande of the first suite in g minor (Reich/248), that is also in
London but with another Sarabande.
There is clearly shown that "a" ("...") is used two times.

In the London manuscript there are also some indications for the right hand
fingering - in some of the Preludes (in Eb major), but I seem to remember that
nowhere there is an indication for the a finger.

When asked about the use of the a  finger by Weiss, I would also argue from his
pupils as Falckenhagen.
The latter seems to use the a finger on several places in his arppegiated
choral versions, but I'm not sure if it is indicated somewhere.

Best
Markus