Here is the last bit of anything I have to offer on Gorzanis and the
mandolin orchestra at the moment, this from the liner notes of the
previously cited CD:

Gorzanis, a native of the southern Italian province of Puglia, was blind by
birth [EB: if he was blind "by" birth, thank God he enjoyed his pre-birth
years as sighted].  He was probably of noble parentage, and it is thought
that he began his career at the Spanish court in Bari.  After extended
travels, he settled in Trieste.  A great many of his compositions were
works for lute, and they were praised for their virtuosity and
complexity.  They are regarded as important forerunners of the Italian
variation dance suite [EB: I'm not entirely certain what "variation dance
suite" should imply].  Gorzanis' printed editions met with great esteem
already during his lifetime.  In 1570 he published a collection entitled Il
primo libro di napolitane ariose che si cantano et sonano in
leuto.  These >>napolitane ariose<< are characterized by what is mostly a
three-part homophonic design and fifth parallels >>forbidden<< in the
traditional writing style.  Dieter Kreidler has arranged five dance suites
from this collection for a four-part baroque lute ensemble [EB: i.e.,
pseudo-anachronistic, big, 6-course, modern German barockmandolinen as the
sopranos], panpipes, and percussion.  This instrumentation brings the sound
world of prebaroque Neapolitan music to new life.

Marga Wilden-Husgen
Susan Marie Praeder, trans.

So, it would appear that you should be seeking the Napolitane Ariose.  I'm
still eager to hear how the performance unfolds.

Best,
Eugene