I think Arto made the mistake to set the Bush administration equal to the USA.

I don't think there is much anti-americanismn in europe but Bush (and others
of his administration) would be regarded as a criminal by a very huge
percentage of people in europe.
The US never had a president like that before. Some may admire his
pseudo-religious and anachronistic believes. Others may be friends of strong
words and deeds. Anyhow this does not apply to most europeans. And that it is
so doesn't have anything to do with anti-americanismn.

ooops - I did it again. Actually I never wanted to contribute to discussions
like that again. So I better stop at that point ...

Best wishes
Thomas

--
Thomas Schall
Niederhofheimer Weg 3

"Three switched witches watch three swatch watch switches.
Which switched witch watches which swatch watch switch?"