Yes, I saw it too.  I was dragged along against my will to what I was sure was
to be typical Hollywood rubbish - but a medievalist friend of mine assures me
the battle scenes were actually quite well researched (they were genuinely
stunning) and I quite enjoyed Jacob Heringman's lute playing.

I particularly enjoyed the inevitable Hollywood "moment of truth" speech of
the main protagonist who, of course, plays the role of a politically correct
Crusader who defeats the muslims for the good of all races, creeds,
etc....hmmmm. (What else!)

Best,

Benjamin