David,

    I ran across Andrea Damiani's article right after
I posted my message to the list.  I would love to try
the octave course, but unfortunately, my theorbo is
single strung.  Someday, I might try it with the
second string in the upper octave, though.  Do you
think this may work with Pittoni?  I don't have the
music at hand.

Chris