>Andy wrote:
> >Can anyone tell me where I can order a pre-made rose  parchment and
> >pegs for a Baroque guitar which I am building. This will be my be my
> >second one, and since I was happy with the pegs I made I thought I'd
> >but them this time
>
>You should be able to get pegs from any luthier who makes Baroque guitars.
>For the rose try Elena Dal Cortivo.
>
>http://www.parchmentroses.com/

Elena's work is great.  Unfortunately, it can be a little harder than
implied to convince luthiers to part with pegs unless those pegs are
surrounded by the peg head of one of their own instruments.  A rare poster
to the lute list, Mr. Chad Neil, does excellent pegs for hire.  You might
want to endeavor to call him out there.  Another source for instrumentless
pegs is Bruce Brook: <http://home.clara.net/brucebrook/guitarpegs.htm>.

Best,
Eugene