> Paper bags might work also although I have not tried them.

Oh how I miss the 1990's of the Lutelist! No paper bags talk, no
arguments about the "S" - actually no "S" at all. Lots of wise
writers. General understanding between us. Well, lots of fighting
sometimes, too. But anyhow there was some kind of friendliness in all
that? But it really took quite long to get the nowadays "normal internet
unpoliteness", trolls and all that stuff here in the List. And many of
those wise have left - as in many places of the internet already earlier.
Perhaps I am getting old? ;-)

All the best anyhow,

Arto