From: Arto Wikla <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: May 20, 2005 11:30 PM
To: "Dr. Marion Ceruti" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: lute@cs.dartmouth.edu
Subject: Re: The List!

Dear Marion and others,

sorry, I did not mean to insult you, and not even RT!
I understand the paper bag's linking to lutensts problems.
And I understand also how the (in)famous "S" actually has
something to do with lutes.

"In the good old days" "all was better"...  ;-)

So perhaps my main message was only the last sentence:
> Perhaps I am getting old? ;-)

All the best

Arto