I mostely agree to your points - although I haven't had problems reading it
and didn't found omited fingering a problem and "level of difficulty" is a
topic on it's own.
Actually I thought Stefan would have found just the right compromise of adding
fingerings on tricky passages but not getting the edition unreadable bacause
of too many editorial additions (like fingerings, tenuto signs etc.). The
latter BTW surely helped in my case to read the unused font (I guess he used
Sibelius).

I would recommend the edition not just to most but to *all* amateurs and
teachers :-) - $99, € 75.00, £ 50.00 isn't much for the large amount of
music
which you'll get for it.

Best wishes
Thomas

--
Thomas Schall
Niederhofheimer Weg 3

"Three switched witches watch three swatch watch switches.
Which switched witch watches which swatch watch switch?"