1. Which forthcoming CD would that be?
3. There are a number of Terzi CDs listed - most are vocal music with the
lute accompaniment. I assume you are referring to the Paul Beier CD which
is all lute.  By the way we are selling that CD through the Lute Society of
America, so if anyone wants one they are $15 + $2.50 S & H.  Contact me if
you are interested.  The 2nd link goes to a dead end on my computer. Which
CD are you referring to on the 2nd link?
Nancy Carlin