i'm sure they're ubiquitous now but here in italy they
sell antique-looking, leather bound photo albums with
weighty paper pages separated with a vellum over leaf.
 sheets of music are placed on the paper and held in
place by the vellum.  looks like something the hip
police would have to accept - albeit begrudging and
with a grunt.

and it works.

- bill

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com