At 12:51 AM 8/15/2005, Roman Turovsky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > This is just the kind of nonsense that should be condemned. Are we
>expected to accept apocryphal stories and a pastel
> > drawing as proof of some historical truth?.
>Mo is pictured with a guitar sometimes, it is cerrtainly no proof that _he_
>plays it.

You claim to play the lute, which is also no proof that you actually
can play one. My guitar playing is not as good as it used to be, but
it is there, warts and all. For example:

http://www.orphee.com/rmcg/sokolov.mp3

Now let me hear your lute performance. On the instrument please, not
in electronic renditions of your verkakte music.

Matanya Ophee
Editions Orphe'e, Inc.,
1240 Clubview Blvd. N.
Columbus, OH 43235-1226