At 03:04 PM 8/15/2005, Roman Turovsky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>This is fine, but the problem is that the aggression comes from a
>non-lutenist, who cannot fathom that we are simply uninterested in him.

You are so uninterested that you seem to respond to every single
message I post. And so does your cohort Ness. But the point you raise
is interesting. Perhaps you ought to consider that when you and Ness
post on  rec.music.classical.guitar, as both of you have been doing
all morning, you are exhibiting an aggressiveness, which, coming from
non-guitarists like, is totally out of place. It's the apex of
hypocrisy to accuse my demands for clarifications as aggression and
your transferring of the debate to another forum altogether is an
altruistic search for truth.

Matanya Ophee
Editions Orphe'e, Inc.,
1240 Clubview Blvd. N.