>Arne Keller
>Tue, 16 Aug 2005 10:53:58 -0700
>
>MO wrote:
>
> >So let me make an offer you cannot refuse: stop your anti-guitar and
> >anti-MO campaign in this forum, and you will never hear from me
> >again. Not  you and not your cyber body-guard Turovsky. Do I make myself
> >clear?
>
>You do, very clear indeed.
>
>How about making yourself clear away?

An excellent suggestion, but not very original. Been suggested
before. As I said, I will refrain from posting here on subjects that
do not concern me directly, but as long as Arthur Ness continues his
trolling against me, disguised however he wants, and as long as this
ridiculous anti-guitar campaign continues on this list, not only by
Arthur but also by a few others, I will offer my rebuttals as best as
I can. You can count on that.

Matanya Ophee
Editions Orphe'e, Inc.,
1240 Clubview Blvd. N.