Hi,
meanwhile i got "the stefan craus lutebook"  vienna, Mus.Hs.18.688. the
german tabulatur is very good readable (except the last very ugly
folios) and the music fine. Most of the pieces have no title, but I
noticed a very fine intabulation of "Destre amoureux". (brown:
attaignant 1529 and phalese 15..).... the first piece, a "bassa tantz"
is attributed to francesco spinacino (I didn't found it in spinacino
1507 till now) has somebody a list of content/concordances for me?
Thanks Wolfgang w.