It is ostracism rather. Not a pleasant thing, no one enjoys it. Necessary
however.
MO is still free to express himself, which he does immediately and
vocipherously on his blog.
I am almost flattered by the attention he gives yours truly there. I
couldn't imagine I'd inspire such envy, but MO is now dreaming up ways to
immure me in his basement, like Fortunato from Poe's "The Cask of
Amontillado"........
RT