I'm glad Rainer owned up about the Maine Coons - I'm always worried
they're going to eat my lutes.
Maybe you guys should start a Maine Coon list....

Martin
P.S. OK I have a wife, three children and three cats, two British
shorthair and one Blue Burmese - enough legs for anyone to look after.
At the moment I have only five lutes and one theorbo, but I'm hoping to
add a couple to the collection when time permits.