Nigel North's book is great.  I haven't heard about a new edition, though.

Those old French treatises are generally not so helpful (Fleury, Delair
etc.)  Bartelomi is pretty good though.  I think it was 1669.  I'm not sure
if there's a facsimile available.

In addition to those realizations by Castaldi, there's a whole book of
villanelle by Kapsberger with guitar alfabeto, b.c. line, and theorbo
tablature.  It's a little hard to know what to make of them though.  Also,
you might find Kapsberger book 3 useful.

There are two theorbo continuo manuscripts that are quite handy.  There's
one in the New York Public library that's basically just fingering tables
(there are some interesting shapes).  The other is the so-called Modena ms,
which has many, many ways of ornamenting various.  It's a treasure trove of
early Italian theorbo style, very florid.  It is a really great source, and
it's been published in a modern edition.

Charlie Weaver