hello all,
me again. thomas schall has a very nice collection of waissels
"tabulatura" from 1573 on his homepage http:// <http://cms.tslaute.de/>
cms.tslaute.de/ . the first piece is a praeambulum, very nice music.
beate dittmann played it on her cd " Wol kumbt der May" . unless I am
very much mistaken this anonyous piece has a concordance with phalese
1571 no. 5. (theatrum
musicum..) are other concordances, perhaps in manuscripts, known? who
may be the author of this wonderful piece?
greetings from cottbus (near frankfurt an der oder, where waissels
printer prints :-) )
wolfgang w.

seems to me that I am not a native speaker!  Leo gratias!
www.zal.tu-cottbus.de