On Monday 17 October 2005 16:50, you wrote:
hi chris,
The book contains a mix of archlute and theorbo pieces and tunings differ
continuously unfortunately: some are standard theorbo or archlute, some need
the 2nd string in the english tuning like Wilson. If I remember it correct
there is also the Melii tuning used. You need to buy the last edition for 50
euros to get some information about the book, I presume, because the Euro
75,-  edition contains not a single line of explanation, not even an index.
Contains high quality music however and outstanding clothbinding (which
cannot be said unfortunately of many Tree editions with their cheapo copyshop
character).
Taco