From: Benjamin Narvey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2005 7:34 AM
To: lute@cs.dartmouth.edu
Cc: lute@cs.dartmouth.edu
Subject: [LUTE] Le Sage de Richee's Cabinet der Lauten

Dear All,

I'm wondering if anyone has done/knows of a translation of the preface of Le
Sage de Richee's "Cabinet der Lauten" into English.

If not, and if there are any German speakers out there who might be willing
do one, I might well be able to email them a good quality digicam version of
the entire document in return.

All best to all!

Benjamin