Hi Sal,

Sal Salvaggio wrote:

>I'm using Finale and was wondering if anyone out there
>knows how to change the auto tab function from numbers
>to letters for french tab style - I seemed to have done
>it before - but I forgot what I did -

Using the Staff Tool, click on the staff to open up the properties dialogue
box. From there click on the Notation Style drop down window and select
Tablature then click the Select box next to it. This opens the tablature
dialogue box. In here you'll select the appropriate lute tab and then click
the Use Letters box in the Fret Numbers section.

Regards,
Craig