I know that nobody on this list would download music from
unauthorized sources, but I did notice that somebody just uploaded
mp3 files of Paul O'Dette's Boston Early Music Festival Orchestra
performance from this year's Boston festival (it wasn't me!!!!!!! I
swear!!!!!)

The files are on the following groups:
alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.classical,alt.binaries.sounds.music.classical

The play list:

Boston Early Music Festival Orchestra

Jayne Tankersley, soprano (06)
Brenna Wells, soprano (06)
Kamala Soparkar, contralto (06)
Thea Lobo, contralto (06)
Thomas A. Gregg, tenor (06)
Charles Blandy, tenor (06)
Olivier Laquerre, bass (06)
Douglas W
illiams, bass (06)

Matthias Maute, flautino (04), recorder (02)
Washington McClain, oboe (01)
Phoebe Carrai, cello (03)
Kr
istian Bezuidenhout, fortepiano (05)

DIR.: PAUL O'DETTE

rec: 17 June 2005, Boston, New England Conservatory (Jordan Hall)

[Boston Early Music Festival 2005]

(01)    Johann MATTHESON: Overture Porsenna

(02)    Georg Philipp TELEMANN: Concerto for r
ecorder, strings and bc in F (TWV 51,F1)

(03)    Johann Wilhelm HERTEL: Concerto for cello, strings and bc in a
minor

(04)    An
tonio VIVALDI: Concerto for flautino, strings and bc in G (RV 443)

(05)    Johann Wilhelm HERTEL: Concerto for keyboard, strings
  and bc in f minor

(06)    Johann MATTHESON: Magnificat a due chori