Dear Luters,

Sorry for running this message past the list again - will those of you
interested please contact me.  There have been some delays in getting the new
flightcase which have delayed the sale of the Kingham...it should now be
available from the end of January.

Best

Benjamin

Dear all,

If anybody wants a cheap Kingham swan neck baroque lute case do let me know.
It's in excellent condition (slightly scraped exterior in places with a few
scrub marks but otherwise - and structurally - fine), with grey heat-
reflecting exterior, and the expensive *lightweight* green interior padding.
It has no problems with rain.  I'm only selling it because I've decided to get
a flightcase made for my baroque lute, and my girlfriend says that with all my
lutes and their cases I'm annexing the flat - or at least much more than my 15
square metres of it!

It should fit any Schelle-type swan neck (and others too).  The interior
dimensions are:  129cm by 38cm by 23cm (length/width/depth).

The price is negotiable, cheap shipping possible.  I'm looking for something
like 200 GBP shipping excluded (shipping worldwide possible and can be done
CHEAPLY).  First come first served, or highest bidder.

All best,

Benjamin