Dear All,
I think it's necessary to look at the song as a whole -
the conceit is that music is personified here as "my lady"
and Dowland is exploring the paradox of sadness being
made beautiful in musical art. The song is almost sonnet
like in its structure and negotiates a very difficult about turn
in the last stanza, exactly where these tricky phrases occur.
The word "Inough" is very suggestive of its use in the
famous opening speech of "Twelfth Night" where Orsino
call for the music to stop ("Enough, no more; 'Tis not so
sweet now as it was before." ) - exactly what's happening here:

"O fayrer then ought ells,
The world can shew, leave off in time to grieve,
Inough, inough, your ioyfull lookes excells,
Teares kills the heart believe,
O strive not to bee excellent in woe,
Which onely breeds your beauties overthrow."

Dowland, (if he is the poet), is trying to turn his idea
around here while maintaining his metaphor about music,
and he seems to be trying to say that true grief is different
to the stylised sadness that brings pleasure in music.
In this sense I think "your ioyfull lookes excells" means
"your looks are best when expressing joy rather than sadness."
Similarly "Teares kills the heart believe" means that true
tears signify heartbreak rather than joy.  In these senses
I don't find what we might think of as being anomalies in the use
of English quite so difficult. But it would be silly to be
too dogmatic - they could be printers errors. Either way, it's
a fascinating bit of writing to reflect on.

Best wishes,

Denys