Dear Chris,

I think this lute dont look so good that I would buy it for a moment in
which your daughter can play it. For me it looks a litle bit heavy and also
the model I dont like for a 10-11 curse lute. Maybe you can see who made it.
There are lutes from germany around the year 1970 who are realy heavy and
more like guitars and you cant play it like a lute. For me it is looking a
little bit like one of this lutes.
Also I think that if your daugther loves the music there will be come the
day in which she chooses a instrument she loves too. That will be a
Instrument from which she probably is acompanied for the rest of her life
and I think it would be a litle bit frustrating if she must play this lute
who daddy once bought.

Regards Daniel

"Feel free" mit GMX FreeMail!
Monat für Monat 10 FreeSMS inklusive! http://www.gmx.net