Very soon the LSA will be selling that CD as part of the CD project we
advertise in the Quarterly.  We will be adding the 2 CDs by Bob Barto that
are not on Naxos to the project - I do not have the price for them yet, or
the stock, so I cannot sell these yet. However, in about a month these will
be available.  For any of you that are do no get the Quarterly and are
interested in what CDs we are selling email me and I will send you a pdf of
what's available. There are quite a few CDs by Paul Beier and also CDs by
Catherine Liddlee, Ed Martin & Phil Rukavina, Asteria, Chris Goodwin, Chris
Henriksen, and Toyohiko Satoh. All of them are between $15-$18 except for
Toyohiko's CD.
Nancy Carlin
Lute Society of America

At 03:23 AM 5/8/2006, Taco Walstra wrote:
>On Monday 08 May 2006 11:52, Gary Digman wrote:
> > I went to Amazon to purchase the Barto/Weiss CD and noticed that the
> > Barto/Hagen CD had gone from $6.98 to $39.98! What the hell is going on.
> > Not only can't I afford to go anywhere, I can't afford to stay home
> > either.
>
>Buy it and sell the CD for double the price to make a nice profit, because
>amazon.de sells the same CD for Euro 106,85!
>
>http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00000JYTY/qid=1147083692/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_8_1/302-3208262-0180810

Nancy Carlin Associates
P.O. Box 6499
Concord, CA 94524  USA
phone 925/686-5800 fax 925/680-2582
web site - www.nancycarlinassociates.com
Administrator THE LUTE SOCIETY OF AMERICA
web site - http://LuteSocietyofAmerica.org