I remembered a joke about the customer who asked for the 'Kodaly
Buttocks Pressing Song' from my father years ago, so I googled for
this and found (among others) this site that has several other
examples and classifies the genre as 'Mondegreens' <http://
witf.blogspot.com/2005/03/lady-mondegreen-buttocks-pressing-
song_15.html>

Eric Crouch