Von: Daniel Josua Koenig [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Freitag, 4. August 2006 23:29
An: lute@cs.dartmouth.edu
Betreff: [LUTE] Strings for chitarrone

Dear Luthfriends,
I have build a Chitarrone of 14 courses and a stringlengh of 78cm and
160cm. Now my question is what kind of strings to put them. I was
thinking to put him gutstrings and for the basstrings maybe braided
gutstrings. Ore would it be better to put synthetical strings? I would
be thankfull if everybody can recomend me what could be good, if you
prefer aguila o pyramid etc. Thanks and regards Daniel

--

Echte DSL-Flatrate dauerhaft für 0,- Euro*. Nur noch kurze Zeit! "Feel
free" mit GMX DSL: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl