Ariel

> I personally do not find strings material to be as relevant, but I do get
> your point, and I like myself more the sound of gut that of synthetic, but
> they're sometimes not as practical.

It's true, life is all a matter of priorities. I have come to a point in my
playing where I consider beauty to be more important than practicality. But
still, I feel I can manage with about 40-50 concerts and one or two
recordings a year on all-gut lutes. So, it's not all that impractical, after
all.

Happy playing, I'm going to cook. Talking about priorities. :-)

David

David van Ooijen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.davidvanooijen.nl