Since linking performances on steel-string guitars to feature bizarre
techniques (the audibility of which are usually permitted/enhanced through
electricity), this just in.  While I find such stuff huge fun on occasion
and in controlled doses, I am more likely to pursue Piccinini, Corbetta,
Gould, etc. when shopping to put CDs on my shelves.

At 01:34 PM 9/6/2006, videoguy wrote:
>Hello Guitar fans -
>
>We just put up a brand new video of Dominic on http://www.youtube.com/ .
>He starts off with "Naked Arabians" and goes into some jam after about
>2min. (not sure what it is but it's great!)
>This spot has been airing on Brighthouse Cable "Songwriters Showcase" for
>the past month and we've received lots of emails wanting to know more
>about it. We'll try to get this video and others on Dominic's webpage soon.
>
>We hope you enjoy and pass it along to
>others!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0vZixCtL68
>
>The Gaudious Team
>
>www.DominicGaudious.com