Hello Sterling,
f#m S.L.Weiss used in one suite in Dresden, 3 Sarabandes of sonatas in A
major and in 3 pieces in the Vienna 18761 ms, if the latter is S.L.Weiss
at all.
In e minor Weiss wrote two sarabandes (there is also one in Haslemere).
In b minor there is the mentioned trio in the London ms, there is also
one ensemble movement "un poco andante" of a sonata in D major and there
is a suite in Wru (W2002) that is possibly not by Weiss ("W" in the ms) - it
could be by Weichenberger.

I don´t know what the reason is that there are so few pieces in these keys.
D major sounds very good on the baroque lute and there are many pieces
in this key by Weiss, but he seems to avoid nearly the parallel minor.
G major also he used very much, but  it´s the same with e minor.

Best
Markus

Sarabande in f#
Smith 64  - SC 12/4