Many here commented on and criticized the sound quality of Sting's clips,
perhaps believing they represent the actual CD's sound.
I guess that, as previews, they were made intentionally lo-fi. I hear a
'phasey' quality, compression and perhaps some EQ tweak. I guess they're
cinderellas. I would be surprised if the actual CD would not have the
big-budget DG sound quality (though recording techniques and processing might
differ from normal classical recordings). Perhaps we should first listen to the
actual product.
PP

Nieuwe website: www.paulpleijsier.nl
"Wat ik hoor", column over gitaarspelen