Dear collective knowledge,

does anyone happen to have a link to a pdf (or such) version
to the score of Lully's "Marche pour la cèrèmonie des Turcs"?
After the film "Tous les matins du monde" that piece has become
very popular (at least in the Finnish Classical FM radio), and
for a good reason; the piece is very good!

I would like to (try to :-) make an arrangement for solo theorbo (and
perhaps also to 10-courser?) of that piece.
(And naturally I'll give the arrangemant also to the lute list, if I
manage to make a good one... ;-)

Or still better, does anybody know, whether there is an arrangement for
a lute instrument made already 17th or 18th century?  de Visee made some
Lully arrangements...

All the best,

Arto

PS I do not know, what is the matter with me, but for some days I have
been playing mostly French music, the "brisee" stuff with the 10-courser,
and de Visee et. co. from Saizenay ms. with the theorbo... ;-)