Dear Alfonso and all,
 "Alfonso Marin" <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb:

[snip]
> Initially, before listening to the CD, I was very curious about the
> whole project and I really trusted that  at least an interesting
> musical result would come out of it. I am now very disappointed by
> the result.
[snip]
it's the same with me, although I have to admit that I only listened to
two of the tracks during a radio broadcast yesterday's evening (and it
was of no help to any positive appreciation that before these two tracks
from the Sting/Edin CD there was something to be heard from POD's
Bacheler recording).
"Roxanne, you don't have to play this record tonight", and regardless if
there's a moon over Bourbon Street or not I think this new Dowland CD
fails ... but at least the general Dowland awareness index will rise by
a few points ...
All best wishes,
Joachim