My 2 favorite lines from the show:

1) First woman: "What a beautiful instrument"
Second woman: "The lute or Sting?"
First woman: silence

2) Sting: (paraphrasing) I took up the lute to get a shot at the lute groupies.
Shout out! That's the reason I give my wife whenever I go to an LSA workshop.

BTW, that was a really nice rendition of Fields of Gold. Don't know if they
used the facsimile or the Sautchek version.

DS