   Oggetto: [LUTE] Jakub Polak
      Data: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 13:16:44 +0200
        Da: Luca Manassero [1]<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
         A: [LUTE] [2]<lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>

   Jakub (Jacob Polonois) Polak
   Collected Works
   Series: [1]JUBILEE SERIES

   The collection contains preludes, fantasies and dances (gaillards, volte,
   courantes, sarabands) connected strictly with their rhythmic elements. Each
   of the works is presented both in the original tablature notation and in
   transcription.

   Catalog no: 9216
   Publisher: PWM
   Price:  ¤10.95
   Just in case you're wondering to buy this book, be prepared not to get it.
   I ordered it the same day (September 6) and I am still waiting... They
   answered ONE e-mail to tell me it had been shipped long ago (thank you...)
   and that was it.
   All other e-mails were plainly ignored by their staff. No help, not even a
   refund proposal. Nothing.
   It was cheap, but still: loosing 12 to 15 Euros was not my goal whene I
   ordered this book.
   Luca
   Portogruaro (Venice)
   ITALY