----- Original Message -----
From: Ed Durbrow <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tuesday, October 24, 2006 3:14 am
Subject: [LUTE] Re: A "normal" voyce ?

> On Oct 24, 2006, at 5:55 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > the URL was wrong it should have been
> >
> > http://www.myspace.com/suzannesear
>
> Got it. Interesting. I like English folk. I would have changed the
>
> accompaniment with that style of singing to something more
> "folky".
> The interesting thing would be to see how people who don't listen
> EM, but rather her target audience, would react.

I confess, I am in remote places at the moment and don't have hardware on hand
to hear this latest bit, but from the comments, I assume such stuff has been
done before, The New World Renaissance Band, e.g.  If it's done well (in tune,
evident pulse, just plain sounds good, etc.), it probably will be well received
by a target audience.  If not, perhaps less so.

Eugene