In einer eMail vom 23.11.2006 15:55:49 Westeurop=E4ische Normalzeit schreibt
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:

> I have no idea what you've been listening to. My copy has BRIGHT LILY,
> rather than WHITE.
> RT

That was my mistake, I meant bright.
But the THE THE  is clearly an editing mistake.
Didn't you say that the guys from DG forced them to record the CD with the
close miking etc, so I suspect they also edited it?
All not so important in the end, but does show the sloppy nature of the "work
of love".

Lets not get too involved in this Sting thing again.
best wishes
Mark