13 course Baroque Lute by Martin De Witte, 1999
Vlissingen. Holland. Maple Back. String Length
69/74cm. Price 4700 EUR

This is a very  well set up baroque lute in perfect
condition. We used it for our projects and recordings.
Very optimal action, fingerboard profile is really
nice. Checked with all types of strings also with
different types of gut settings (Gamut, Kuerschner).
The lute was "upgraded" by the same maker in 2006 and
has a brand new top and barring, making it suitable
for all sorts of stringing, historical gut in the
first place.
Instrument comes with hard made to measure solid case.
The lute is being sold because we are changing for two
lutes of the same type, built by the one maker with
exactly matching materials to be used in duo projects.

Pictures are available here:
http://www.cs.dartmouth.edu/~wbc/lute/birula/witteXfrontXfull.jpg
http://www.cs.dartmouth.edu/~wbc/lute/birula/WitteXBackXfull.jpg
http://www.cs.dartmouth.edu/~wbc/lute/birula/WitteXCase.jpg
http://www.cs.dartmouth.edu/~wbc/lute/birula/WitteXFront.jpg
http://www.cs.dartmouth.edu/~wbc/lute/birula/WitteXHead.jpg

Please feel free to ask for more information.
Anna Kowalska & Anton Birula
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.luteduo.com
mobile + 48 607727346