I believe Boethius was taken over by Severinus Press. However when I
asked Severinus recently if they could get me the Marsh Lute Book and
the Brogyntyn Lute Book I got an e-mail which said: "These works have
been transferred to Ruxbury Publications, of Scout Bottom Farm,
Mytholmroyd, HX7 5JS, UK".

I don't know whether this applies to all the lute MS that Boethius
used to publish, but I suspect it may. They seem to run a print on
demand operation. Their correspondence comes headed "The Recorder
Magazine" at the same address, and though they don't seem to publish
an e-mail address, they seem to be the same people as
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> (again judging by the postal
address). Easiest to give them a ring on +44 (0) 1422 882751, as they
don't seem to be very communicative otherwise.

Eric Crouch